Open your eyes to the world of online marketing
Using our 4 remaining senses for conversion optimisation. Let Google Online marketing work for you.
- Sale – where the user purchases a product online using their credit card
- Lead – where the user submits contact details and asks for more information
- Sign up – where the user opts in for email marketing newsletters
- Download – where the user downloads a file from the site
- Listen to what people around you are saying. Find out: what is internet marketing to them? Find out what they are looking for.
- Smell: Poke your nose into every business. Look at your competitors and what they are doing, there’s no harm in a little competitive Google Marketing.
- Get into touch with how people want to have their needs met. Do they want to use shopping carts? Would they like a variety of options? How does the feel of your site appeal to your target market? You need to look into the type of Google marketing that will work for you.
- Get a taste for how the successful businesses are doing it. It’s time to optimise your website for Google Marketing and we know just the way to do it.